Friday, September 21, 2012

Revlon’s Top Speed™ Fast Dry Nail Enamel Review






Price: $15.95

What it is:  Fast drying nail polish

Shop it from: Myer, Priceline, Big W, Target, Kmart, & selected pharmacies

Brand Claims: Polish contains a patented formula which gives a quick, smooth lay down of colour for a super shiny finish in only one minute. The colorPrecise™ brush works seamlessly with the one coat, while its triangular bristles give a smooth and even salon quality application. Available in 32 new shades.

My opinion: I have recently bought very lovely and distinctive colour called "modern grace". it's a gorgeous periwinkle blue or more sort of unique lilac shade. The nail polish comes in the well recognized Revlon bottle. It has a silver screw-top lid with in-build brush (As you find in all nail polishes). I was not very big fan of Revlon nail brushes as yet but with this product I am fairly impressed. The brush has the perfect size, and the bristles so smooth, nicely packed and spread the polish  seamlessly across the nails .

I simply love the formula of this product as it's very pigmented, smooth, not too thick (so doesn't look like you have a million coats on even if you have just 1 or two coats on). Plus it dries very quickly as promised by Revlon, gives very shiny finish in just one coat (as you can see in the last picture from right above). I I spend the majority of my days on the computer, even then his polish easily lasts 5+ days on my fingers without chipping, and on my toes, it easily lasts over two weeks.

Another good thing i found is that it has great colour combination, under different lights the polish looks multi-faceted and picks up on different undertones at different times which I found very interesting.

There are so many lovely shades to choose from this Revlon range, so there is bound to be a colour (or two) for everybody and at only $15.95 for a generous 14.7ml bottle,I think they are well priced considering the quality I received. If you're bargain girl like we all become most of the time, you can pick these polishes in Priceline offers as they pop up now and then.

Love and Lipstick,
Beauty Trial Portal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TMRM Nineless Haircare Products

Hello Everyone..  Nineless has recently sent me their newly launched haircare products (as listed below) in collaboration with StyleKorean i...