Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Innoxa Lasting Cover Concealer Review





Price: 25.95

What it is: Concealer stick

Shop it from: Myer, Priceline, Terry White Chemists, My Chemist, Chemist Warehouse, leading pharmacies nationally and HeritageBrands online site.

Brand ClaimsA smooth, textured concealer stick that provides coverage that lasts. Contains Vitamins C & E to assist skin repair and hydration. Effectively covers and conceals dark circles, skin pigmentation, blemishes and broken capillaries. Skin Types: All. Available in 2 skin-perfect shades. Formula: Cream Stick. Coverage: Medium. Benefits: Dermatologically Tested. 100% Fragrance Free.


My views: What a lovely packaging this concealer have, rather I should say that it's such a cute little savoir which you can carry in your purse for last minutes correction.! I found it very cleverly designed stick which reached reach even tough area of your face. it covered all annoying marks and dots from my skin in just one swipe. I also loved that it's fragrance free, very smooth and creamy but not oily. It didn't give me that fake look rather it really blended well with my skin and lasted long. Also with concealer little goes long way in my case so I can say it's fairly reasonably priced.

Overall, I never knew I will be such impressed by the budget cosmetics as Innoxa. It has working design, handy, long lasting and also reasonably valued for the quality. I would definitely recommend you all to try this.

The sticks come in two shades: Natural and Tan. Who feel like trying?

Love and Lipstick
Beauty Trial Portal

No comments:

Post a Comment

TMRM Nineless Haircare Products

Hello Everyone..  Nineless has recently sent me their newly launched haircare products (as listed below) in collaboration with StyleKorean i...