Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Broadway nails Press and Go Manicure Review




Price: 14.99

What is it: Innovative fake nails

Shop it from: Woolworths, Priceline, Teriwhite chemists and Keysun online store


Brand claims:
Get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds!
  • Press on. Peel off
  • No drying time, no mess
  • Superior, lasting shine
  • Easy removal
  • Lasts up to a week
My opinion:
I loved the packaging. There were 24 nails (in 12 sizes) packed in cute little nail polish sort of container, which I found very creative and attractive. It also has a cleansing pad to get prepare your nails for application. Even despite these are fake nails, there is no glue. Yes, there is NO glue needed. You just simply need to peel of the plastic sheet from the back of the nail, place and press on your nail and off you go. Isn't it such a easy application? I found it's much much better then I have imagined. Dont believe me? then click on below link. 

Ahaaa. Now you impressed! :) here is the road test image (if still unsure):


Ok about the lasting power I noticed that animal print on the nails started coming off on the 6th day in my case. It wasn't very noticeable though. Don't forget as I belongs to nail biting community it's bit tough in my case for nails to survive. :) Removal was also quick and easy and but I got minor scratches on my two nails. 

Overall, I am very impressed by how good it looked for 5 days! I would recommend trying this and get myself probably in design of Australian flag (Yes I am patriot), TGIF and Dancing queen.

Don't forget there are 13 designs to choose from! Which design will you choose? 

Love and Lipstick
By Beauty Trial Portal

No comments:

Post a Comment

TMRM Nineless Haircare Products

Hello Everyone..  Nineless has recently sent me their newly launched haircare products (as listed below) in collaboration with StyleKorean i...