Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Biore Steam activated cleanser Review



Price: $9.39

What is it: Facial cleanser

Shop it from: Priceline

Brand Claims: The invigorating steam-activated cleanser is clinically proven to lift away dirt, oil and makeup, and leaves skin feeling fresh, clean and vibrant. With an infusion of Green Tea leaf extract known for its powerful antioxidant protection and detoxifying benefits; the luxurious lather whisks away dirt and impurities. Soap-free, sulfate-free, Paraben-free and non-pore clogging, the formula delivers a deep clean you can truly feel.


My Opinion: This a fairly amazing product. I love it because i’m always on the go and using a steam activated cleaner (use it in the shower) is really saves a good bit of time for me! I also love love LOVE the scent. In fact, I loved it so much..

I have dry skin and I tend to wear makeup (a cream foundation and mascara) on a daily basis. good thing is, this product deep cleans and leaves me feel UBER refreshed.Takes off my makeup(except Mascara). I also love the cool feeling that my face has when I wash the cleanser off. But the bad thing is, after a while my skin felt little dry and had to use mosturizer (which I do anyways so not a big issue).

I would say it would make great product for oily-combo skin as it willl most likely dry out dry skin if been used daily or twice a day!

I will surely recommend this product and use it as make-up cleanser myself. ;)

What will you do?


Love and Lipstick
by Beauty Trial Portal

No comments:

Post a Comment

TMRM Nineless Haircare Products

Hello Everyone..  Nineless has recently sent me their newly launched haircare products (as listed below) in collaboration with StyleKorean i...