Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Avène Cold Cream Hand Cream Review




RRP: $20.95. 

What is it: A non-greasy, nourishing and hydrating cream.

Shop it from: Your local Pharmacy.

Brand Claims:
  • Moisturises, protects and nourishes dry, cracked skin
  • Non-greasy formulation
  • Suitable for all skin types
  • Long lasting water resistant formulation
  • Hypoallergenic
My Opinon:

This is the first "cold" cream I have ever used (It's became kind a hard to find ones such as this that do not test on animals).

I have only been using this product for few days now and so far very impressed or rather say 
 I LOVE IT. My skin particularly my arms and legs are so dry & itchy and it has never been as bad as it has this winter. :( I have tried several heavy duty moisturisers and oils with little improvement what so ever. After using Avene Cold Cream, my skin is feeling so much better already. I like that although it is very creamy it absorbs very quickly and doesn't leave an oily residue on the skin. Also it has little fragrance which is another bonus for me as I'm steering clear of highly fragranced products that render my skin even more sensitive. I received a tiny sample packs from Avene to try before I buy and after seeing such nourishing result on my skin so far I would definitely purchase the fullsize product.

What do you say? Feel free to leave comments below. 


Love and Lipstick 

by Beauty Trial Portal




No comments:

Post a Comment

TMRM Nineless Haircare Products

Hello Everyone..  Nineless has recently sent me their newly launched haircare products (as listed below) in collaboration with StyleKorean i...